Monday 5 October 2009

Catherine Hayes Photography










I am currently working on getting a website for Catherine Hayes Photography up and running very soon. I will post a link on my blog once it is set up.
For those of you that don't know, I run my own photographic studio from home. I do portrait/fashion/beauty shoots, both in the studio and out on location, and I will hopefully soon be moving into the world of wedding photography.

If you are interested in having a shoot done, please have a look at the prices below. The prices include the shoot, plus images on disc, allowing you to purchase your own prints from a local photography shop such as Jessops. My prices are very reasonable compared to other photographers.


PRICE LIST:

INDIVIDUAL SHOOTS-
(price includes photo shoot plus up to 30 images on disc)
Studio shoot (3 hours)- £60
Location shoot (3 hours, around Southampton)- £70
Studio and location shoot (4 hours)- £75

GROUP SHOOTS-
(price includes photo shoot plus up to 20 images on disc EACH)
Couples (4 hours)- £90
Group of 3 (5 hours) - £120
Group of 4 (6 hours) - £150
***each person coming for a group shoot is entitled to a 30 minute individual shoot as well as the group shoot, hence why the duration of each shoot is extended according to how many people are attending. Maximum of 3 outfit changes per person.

EXTRAS
Full make-up - £20
Images (on top of what you already receive)- £3 each

STUDIO ADDRESS
63 Avenue Road
Portswood
Southampton
(off road parking available)
***My studio is set up at home. Nice welcoming, friendly atmosphere. Food and drink available.

I can do all kinds of photography including portraiture (including family shoots), fashion, prom, underwear, expectant mothers, new born, infants, etc. You name it and I can probably arrange it.

Please feel free to give me feedback, it would be much appreciated! :)


A little bit about me:
I studied photography at A-Level and now I'm doing a degree in Journalism.
Before setting up Catherine Hayes Photography I had done photo shoots for friends and compiled a modelling portfolio for a friend which got her a modelling contract. Other friends have also asked for shoots with me. So, instead of doing to odd photo shoot here and there, I have decided to set up a business and spread my wings further ( as they say).
At the beginning of May 2009 I pitched this idea to my Mum (actually I just mentioned it) and she has agreed to fund me to get me started out :).
Can't think of anything else to say...
Oh yeah...I have recently bought a shiny new Canon EOS 450D (yay!) so your photos will be taken on one of the latest models out at the moment.

Photographer: Catherine Hayes
Link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=85492077130

1 comment:

  1. excellent stuff - I lost your URl somehow (I am juggling dozens of these things) so I was waiting for you to chase it up. Which you have now done. You should probably submit your site to Google as it will take the spiders a good few weeks to find it probably.

    ReplyDelete